welcome to ride day
- Where: Camp Good Days & Special Times Recreational Facility, 643 West Lake Road, Branchport, NY 14418.
- Registration Fee: $45.00 per rider Online registration will close at 8:00 PM September 11, 2020. Due to the overwhelming support with the number of riders already registered, day-of registration is closed to ensure we are able to follow proper COVID-19 guidelines.
- Day of Check-In and Breakfast: Registration and complimentary continental breakfast are 8:00 am – 11:00 am Saturday, September 12, 2020. Fundraising gifts will be picked up at our office in Mendon (shipping options are avaliable).
- And We're Off: The ride will start between 8:30 am - 11:00 am with designated time slots.. 45 mile course riders turn right towards Branchport, right on 54A to Penn Yan, south on 54 to Hammondsport, and north on 54A to finish back at Camp Good Days. 27 mile course riders turn left on 54A towards Hammondsport, and then return north the same route to Camp Good Days. Each course is fully marked with Tour de Teddi directional signs and volunteer flaggers, rest stops every 15-20 miles, and sag and sweeper vehicles.
- Post Ride: 12:00 - 3:00 pm. There will be a boxed lunch provided for all riders.
- What’s Included? Pre-ride breakfast, boxed lunch, fully marked route, rest stops every 15-20 miles, sag wagon and sweeper vehicle, and mechanical support.